Hello guys, this is my April’s blog .. I think this is the most favourite theme, why ? because this month theme is “IF I WERE YOU..” . I was wondering if I were her.. someone who always inspired me until now. Although this is just task , hopefully there will be any chance to me to be like her. So enjoy to read it J ..
IF I WERE YOU..
Seo
Joo Hyun , one of member of Girls’ Generation Korean Girl Band . I think most
of SONE(Girl’s generation’s fans) are know this member . Yes she is the
youngest member of Girls’ Generation, she was born on 28 June 1991, 6 years older than me.. But, I was dream if I
were her, how is my life , how is my dream, how is my repution, where I now ? I
was wondering if I was her, I want to be like her, I always follow her motto
until now. So , now I will pretend to be Seo Joo Hyun ..
1.
She
is the unique person I ever know, she is always keep think positive and believe
on her dreams, and her habbit will make me always wondering how to improve
myself, I am a person who has my eye on the goal and knows exactly how I wants
to live mylife.
And people will says “I’ve never met someone like her” to me.Because I am different and unique with my
good way
2. She ever said “What’s first love?” because
she doesn’t know what is love. Because she
is an innocent kid and she is lack of interest in boys.
Yeaah I think If were her, I will be like that too, because love someone will
make me hurt at the end. It will be good if I were lack of interest in boys so
I’ll not get hurt and on Al Qur’an also said that dating is forbidden for us.
It seems the idea of dating never even crossed in my mind until I found myself
married. Now she has enthusiastically put her effort into dating properly and
awkwardly trying her best. Baby steps everybody, baby steps. It will be better
if we take slowly at the good age.
3. “My umma told me this. If you get married early, it slows you from
reaching your goals or doing what you want to do. Wait till you’re 20 and then
for 80 years…” Wow, I think is right. Don’t
worry too much about becoming a wife or mother early; your own goals and
ambitions come first. After you have done what you wanted to do, get married
and then live until you’re one hundred. So, I will focus first on my school and
then my goals.. after that I will married , so I can live slowly with my
singles live and then live with my own family.
4. She
always study hard and read a lot. She is diligent person who always learn from
other and care other. If I were her I’ll always read a book after wake up, always bring book in my bag, learn
and sharing together with my friends, I will always have my textbooks out during free
time and encourages others to read alot. So I’ll learn,share, care other and
try hard to get my goals especially what I want to be later.
5. I
always follow her motto “If your dream is alive, then
one day it will come true.” That
she never give up on her dreams. She also said “Don’t be afraid to be ambitious. Strive
toward your goals, no matter how big they are; singer, dancer, diplomat – it’s
all good.”. It makes me realize that no matter what you want to be, how you
want to be, where you want to be .. I believe that is my dreams. And will keep
try to reach my dreams, no matter what is my dreams.. I will make it become
true. I will !
6.
She has healthy lives. She said “Unhealthy diet accumulates, and eventually you’ll die.”. She try to never eat unhealthy foods like junk foods, she doesn’t like hamburgers and she always to care her healthy with good ways. So I’ll live on fruits, vegetables, beans and sweet potatoes. No chips, no ham, no fried udon, no crackers and DEFINITELY no hamburgers. And I will live a long life. Also, drink milk and I’ll end up like Seohyun. Healthy likes Seo Hyun , Go ! I hope that I can reach my ideal body like her too :D
7. She is sensible with her own money. Okay, I
know that I always use my own money too much and always spent it all. If I were
her , for now on I will right down to every single
Rupiahs on my notes. Even if it was just for a packet of sweets, always remember
if I will lend someone money. Even years later. And I will keep discipline ,
and I will get my money to my college later,Amin !
8.
She
always respect others especially the elders. She always talk honorifics to
people who elder than her. Okay I will try to talk respectfully like that,go
last and make way, be polite and sensible in public,and Secretly I am ‘on top’
anyways , hehe :D Because I am the future leader so I must respect other ^^v.
And always follow peacefull everywhere.
9. She
can plays piano very well, and she also has very good voice. But she always
keep said that I am not the one who the best and I still learn now. Wow ,
amazing ! I will always humility to other, always look straight up, and always
remember I am not the best here, so I must learn more. Be humble and don’t get
big-headed – it’s good for my character ^^
10. I’ll
always obey the rules likes Seo Joo Hyun. From the small things like always
wake up early, go to school on time and other things. From that I can learn how
to manage my time well and start to respect time more. This is the important
things I must learn from the time.
11. Seohyun
is a girl who is very aware of the things going on in the world. Always
remember those in the world who aren’t as fortunate as yourselves – support
charity, do donations, take care of the sick etc. Remember to donate blood if
you haven’t been outside the country recently and you’re not on medication, you
could save the lives of 3 people with thalassemia. WOW ! at first I know it I said “I must share my blood.” I have promise to myself that I will share my
blood on my 18 years. I hope from that ages I will always share my blood in
every 3 month and hope that I can help other from my own blood. Help from small
things can give big hope to others. My blood type is AB , and I know that AB is
4 % people in the worlds. I hope that my blood can give big hopes to other and
usefull to other lifes also.
12. Last but most definitely not least is she loves her family. “They are pretty much my family. Because we know each other so
well, we can tell just by looking into each other’s eyes”. Family is every where, now I
realise that I have many brothers and sisters around me, my dormitory family,
my class family, my house family, my batch family, my school family and my home
family. I hope I will always remember them as my family, no matter what who is
my family, I believe that they are my family. Who always support me, encourages
me, believe me, help me, heal me, and give the big change to me. Dear my
family, I love you :)

.jpg)


.jpg)



0 comments:
Post a Comment