Hello guys, welcome to my fourth blog project and welcome to my new year of 2014, this new month of January’s project topic is “NEW YEAR , NEW BEGINNING”. Every people have they own story of their reflection and resolution, also me too. And after I have my own palm trees reflection and resolution in my class. Now I will share it on this month’s project. I hope all of you like it :)
- 2013, last year I join Social Class. In my new class I meet many of wonderful and unique friends. At first I think this class is very crowdy because the 25 students. The girls student is also dominant in my class, I’m very sure that Social Class will be more crowdy from that. From the first meeting, we meet together in the same class with high spirit and new motivation to study in Social class. From day by day, the characteristic of each person come out one by one, and it’s make the class more unique. We make the name of this class as “REXONA” class it means Wonderful Social Student. And it’s true that the class is very wonderful because of each student have their own ability and wonderful characteristic. From this wonderful class I learn together, share together, laugh together, sad together and have story together. This class will not leave you alone, this class will respect you, make you smile and make different life from other people life. REXONA is the only Social Class in my Batch, but I’m very sure that this Social Class is the best Social class that teacher ever teach. Although many teacher is not always can be with us, they also realize that REXONA is friendly class with a lot of petential. I hope from this class I will more close to them. Make a better friendship with them, make them as my family. REXONA, I’ll always love you all and let’s begin our new story together :D
- This year I’m very happy because my score in grade Eleven more increase than my score in grade X. My increase score also make my Report score more better. Alhamdulillah all of the score is more than KKM ( 80 ) . At first maybe not all the subject can I do because the lesson is very hard and I don’t like it. But from the teacher’s help, my friend’s help and my senior’s help I can do that lesson . From all of the subject, I’m very shock of Mathematic. Because last year I’m very weak in mathematic and don’t like it. But now I’m very like it, enjoy it and more excited of this Subject. From this also I’m very thankful to Miss Ria, become my Mathematic teacher and teach me patiently and also become my best Student Advisor ever :D. From this score, I hope I can increase and make a better score than last score. Make a different way to study from lazy to diligent. More study hard to learn , and I hope I can try and make something new way to make myself and my class more better,AMIN
Okay , at first the Captain is not me and no other member want to change the previous captain house . At first I do not know why I won’t to become Captain house, maybe because I’m egoism, or perhaps I don’t have experience to lead something because my silent and quiet characteristic. But, again Miss Ria tell me and give her best suggestion to choose what I ‘ll choose. Is not because of your friends , but all of your decision is on you. Why I do not try to something that I won’t ?So, from that I think a lot to my house and try to make them more close to me as their new captain house . Maybe at first it very hard and very tired, because something that I don’t understand. Many times I pray, and sometimes I cry because of it. Maybe I’m still childist to think as the member of my house, from that I make a different act from my ownself. From that, Alhamdulillah many of other captain house also support me and God help me to manage it.
My house can more closer to me by little and little. And I hope this year I can understand my own family as their captain and their friend, I can manage what is the best thing what I can do, become more maturation for which decision I must to choose. My house MANTA RAY I’ll always love you all and thank you for everthing .
- 4. This year is my 16
age. From this 16 age maybe I got a lot of change than my 15 age. First that I
like it very much is I become more tall :D. I very joyfull that I can have this
tall and can be the real teenage . Second, my hair more long and because of
that I must to take care of it well. Third, I have new goals to reach my dreams
. Fourth, I can leave my bad habbits little by little. And I hope from the new
age of my sweet seventeenth birthday,
I can give my best to my family ,give special things to people that I want to give thankful to,more mature to decide my own life, more focus to school, diligently to join everything I choose, I can diligently join Choir practice so I can join kak Tami’s graduation because is my motivation to attend Kak Tami’s graduation and can present my voice to her. I can be more taller than my previous tall, I become more integrity , patient and also spirit person.I hope all of the best thing can reach me and I hope I can run more better cycle ,Amin :D
Second, I more know about the others language so I can understand other country language after Mandarin, English, Java and also Indonesian. Third, Their dramas and movies that a lot of actors . Handsome and beauty actors that have meaning on their acting . And the dramas itself also makes me more realize of their meaning of story so I can change my story life to be more better. The damage itself is I more love Korean than Indonesian, which is mean that I more like Korea and my stlyle of Korean make me forget who I am from. Korean movies and dramas also make me more lazy to study and make me won’t to anything for my country. I relize that I must leave my bad habbit and make the better habbit and take the postive thing from my Korean maniac. I hope I can manage where, when and what I can take from Korea and take the benefit and also make Indonesia more better with my own style. :D
Okay guys , thats all from my story and wish for this year. I hope I can reach it all to make me and other to become more great and better person. Maybe all of you can take the positive things from my story and share , give resolution for me also so I can learn from all of you also. Thank you for read my story and don't forget to comment this post. See you next on the next blog project ^^












0 comments:
Post a Comment