Hello guys, welcome to my second blog project. This September's project title is " Tlogowaru's hidden treasure". As we know, every place have secret things that we don't know, expecially Tlogowaru. This time I would like to introduce you about my secret journey project. LET'S CHECK IT OUT :)
MY September's JOURNEY
Tlogowaru , I think it's already familiar with student of Junior High School 10 Malang especially campus II. Yup, this is where we live and go to school every day
. Tlogowaru
has its own charm , but because Tlogowaru is far from the Malang city it make so many
people who do not know this place . Therefore,
I will tell you my journey experience of my September's project blog
.
The day arrived ,I start my journey with my friend Fatma Nigtiyas ,we pan to explore the hidden secret of the tlogowaru together . Finished comminity service , we went fromour beloved dormitory to our journy by walkinh . The first step of our journey , quite a lot of vehichles passing the road althousgh is not crowded as the Malang city road . And from that road, we follow it and start our journy step by step . About 20 minutes we arrived at the Hamid Rusdi's bus station , there we were on journey and try to start our project and take the photos there.
The day arrived ,I start my journey with my friend Fatma Nigtiyas ,we pan to explore the hidden secret of the tlogowaru together . Finished comminity service , we went fromour beloved dormitory to our journy by walkinh . The first step of our journey , quite a lot of vehichles passing the road althousgh is not crowded as the Malang city road . And from that road, we follow it and start our journy step by step . About 20 minutes we arrived at the Hamid Rusdi's bus station , there we were on journey and try to start our project and take the photos there.
Fatma and I walk to the small road beside the Hamid Rusdi's Bus Station , we passed a small house there , and when we walk on, we found the barren road surrounded by vast green rice field

There
we can see how far and how extensive paddy rice field . There we can see mosque and village not far away from
the place we stand at that time. We step the road, actually the road is small and the road is not comfotable like another road which is usually I use , the road
here is still not well maintained and a lot of dust that make our shoes get
dirty .
However
, you be amazed when you see the vast expanse of green
fields around you, very amazing :D . I've ever seen it before , but this time I'm not just see it but also feel happy or whatever , here I am looking at a bright blue
cloud with the green rice field around me.
.The wind around this place is very soft and welcomed me. It
seems that the problem in my mind seemed lost and felt the wind was
caressing the soft honeyed and make me feel amazed and interested of this rice field. I
did not realize I had quite a long time enjoying the wind and watching the
green fields with bright sunshine .
Next
the journey , we found a wood seat next to the cherry tree wood . Quite
shady and comfortable place to rest and it's very nice to enjoy your journey with take a photo there . From
here I decided to choose this place as a secret place Tlogowaru , because we
may not be able to see this place elsewhere .
Next to the monument is visible bridge crossing the river to the village area Tlogowaru .When I saw the river , I thought and felt quite disappointed to know that the river is underappreciated

Pass through the bridge, we continued our journey towards the village and try to find a way back to the dorm .
The next trip , we only saw a fairly modest homes as a guarantee that the people
around 've got enough decent life here . Pretty
much our way back through , and finally we arrived at the our beloved dorm again
That's all of my journey and my Tlogowaru's secret :D Hope you all like it . Don't forget to give your comment and see you to the next month's project , Bye :d









4 comments:
Good job...Sar....
Dus
good article sara
and i believe that we ever go there right?
I like the way you tell story, with pictures and explanations, so it can help me to imagine the condition when you there at that time :) very nice.
I like the second picture! (light house capture)
Post a Comment