Saturday, August 31, 2013

AUGUST's "THE 3 THINGS OF ME"

Hello, wow it's already my new post on this new years of 2013, actually I post my task from English Subject Language of the month's blog . Now the tittle of my task is "If you can describe yourself into 3 things, what are they ?" . I have so many struggle and spend of my whole time to think what is my things to describe all of me, sorry if my post is too simple. So check it out and enjoy to read it ^^

The 3 Things of ME

GLASS

  1. As we know, glass have translucent color and often we not realize that translucent color is actually glass. If we just glance the glass we will not know that is a glass, but if we see it over times and see it carefully, we will realize that is a glass. Just like me, my talents and skills that I have still have not to be seen and recognized by me and others. But if I try to sharpen it again and I'm looking for hidden talent, I'll find my talent indeed myself. And like the others activity that I do, first I do not like become like it from what I see it over times and carefully to learn what the meaning from that. 
  2. Usually glass can reflect the light and any image in front of it. From that image , it will clearly draw like when we are mirroring. But glass may not be able to soak up the sun and showing pictures of itself. Like me, if I know someone such as objects suddenly appear in front of the glass, and the glass was reflecting of the object's image, I can draw and know the character someone that I know. But, like the glass can not draw their image, I still do not understand my own characters and can not look it by myself . And I need somebody else to draw and help me to draw my characters. Like glass that have mysterious character




ICE



  
It feels cold if we touch, hard , and will melt if the temperature around it slowly high. Like me, when I was a member of Red Cross in Junior High School , the others member give me name as “Freez Girl” . Why must that? At the first someone will recognize me as quiet person, cold, and always by alone. I often shy and run away from the crowd around me. However, if someone aroundme gives me a warm feeling, as well as taking me slowly. They can change it to be more convenient ice around them and follow what they do. The ice will gradually melt and open with those who are close and familiar with it. And the hardness of the ice will slowly change and follow their  place. And they will realize that there is not  always ice is cold, always hard freezes and hard to melt as they think. As the conclution my characters is close at the first to all.

COMPASS



Compass identic with the needle magnet that always point to the North. Compass usually used to find the direction and often used by sailor in the middle of their voyage. Compass could have followed the direction of the Earth's core magnetic, usually the needle will spinning to look the truth point and eventually will always point toward North of the Earth. Like me, I always follow the path that will be my way that approximately correct. Which is still a lot of stuggle way to look it. Maybe like a Compass , the compass needle will spinning before finding the north . I have always been confused and need guidance to find the correct path. And finally I will find my true north compass in my life at the end. But not always my direction is the right direction,  there still many of mistake did and I will do . But I still cofused to determine if I had many choice that usually when I choose, it would be difficult to change the direction of my choice. Like North direction , I will always follow someone who has made me comfortable ,and that person is the one who gives me a true example that make me like to follow it .So the north will be as a guide in my life, which make me want to be like it and I want to follow the true one . I hope my compass always point the truth one, so I can enjoy and do as the true one. So, I always imitating my idol and people which is always make me proud of her. Although is the simple one like bed timing of my Idol, I will try to imitate to be like it.


 That's all of my August's post, sorry  if I have any mistakes and my language is hard to be read. I hope all of you can give comment , so I can know what are you feel when you finish to read it. THANK YOU , and support me from now until end . You can follow me at @sarafitria ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment